The Pakistan Nuclear Energy Commission (PAEC), located in Islamabad, has released the most recent PAEC Nuclear Energy Professions 2023. Good news for those looking for PAEC Atomic Energy Jobs in Pakistan! You appeared in the perfect position. We have given below the details on open positions and the application method. You can see the detailed ad below.
Atomic Energy Jobs Details 2023
A reputable and influential public sector organization is seeking talented and qualified candidates for the positions listed below. It has attractive compensation and incidental benefits on an outstanding scale of compensation and offers promising career potential, open doors, and opportunities in a good field of work. Candidates with the following qualifications and experience can apply online by following the link provided by the deadline. Contract employment will be used to fill each position; in any case, they will almost certainly remain open for a longer period of time.
|Published On||02 May 2023|
|Organization||Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission|
|Number of Seats||Multiple|
|Job Posting||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Deadline||20 May 2023|
Job Position Details
Ad # 01
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification|
Ad # 02
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification|
|2.||Jr-Assistant-I (Accountant)||BBA/ B.com|
Interested, dynamic, and young candidates wishing to apply must meet the eligibility requirements listed below for each open position. You can also see the prerequisites on the official website. Degree holders of the FSc (Pre-Medical, Relevant Diploma, BCS, BBA, BA, BSc, and B.Com Qualifications are qualified for these positions according to stated eligibility requirements.
Application Procedures for Jobs in the Nuclear Energy Sector
- For Ad 01: Applications must be received by the Senior. Responsible Person (Estt), PO Box No. 27, Han, David G.
- For Ad 02: Contestants Must Apply Online via the Profession entry https://ors.paec.gov.pk/Home/.
- There was no Third Division during academic career.
- Where a first-class degree is required, only a second part will be considered for eligibility in the person’s entire academic career, starting with Matric.
- Only credentials, certificates, and degrees from recognized Pakistani and registered educational institutions will be accepted.
- Experience will only be considered if it occurs after the minimum requirement has been met.
- All required documents, including a recent passport-sized photograph and their CNIC, can be submitted by candidates who meet the requirements and are physically fit without being overweight or obese.
- You cannot be older than 35 or younger than 18 until the end of the posting.
- Candidates for internal management positions must apply through a legitimate route and NOC will be required at the time of testing or interview.
- Candidates can apply if they meet the eligibility requirements.
- The talent, experience, degree, and department information of the application will be considered final and no guarantees or changes will be accepted during or after the selection.
- Any disguise regarding talent and other factors. will be treated as such because it causes deterioration.
- No requests will be accepted during and after the selection process and their candidacy will be canceled at any time.
- Selected candidates can work anywhere in Pakistan.
- No TA or DA will be allowed for test or interview participation.
- Candidates with previous registration will be called for a test or interview.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The web-based application for PAEC must be submitted by 20 May 2023.